Activity, of stargazing from the Science Park of Granada, specialized monitors, will begin shortly after sunset and will last for two hours. Includes an introductory session on the Planetarium and one in the Observatory from which visible objects will continue tonight, especially the Moon and planets, in addition to reporting on types of telescopes, operation and characteristics of the telescope Steavenson 760 mm aperture.
We have chosen dates when the moon is in its growing phase so that their accidents are well contrasted and visible at sunset.
If the evening does not allow direct observation, they will be images Month obtained in our Observatory and there will be a pleasant journey on the evolution of stars, from birth to death, using the best pictures Hubble Space Telescope, among other activities.
– Planetarium session to view the starry sky and the visible planets that night without light pollution of the city.
– Session at the Astronomical Observatory to explain its operation and a brief introduction to using telescopes.
– Observing the sky with the naked eye, binoculars and telescopes through, both individual vision and through CCD camera that allows a collective vision on video monitor to comment image. O well, lecture-discussion on the life of stars and how you can get as much information on them.
– No prior knowledge needed Astronomy.
– Reservations are necessary for the night chosen.
– Sleeps: 30 people
– Duration: 2 hours approximately
Astronomy Nights Park Sciences in Granada 26,27 and 28 February. Limited places
Entrance, bus and support From: 12€ per person
*If you want other offer and do not see it on the web, it is because I not given us time to publish. Consult us. We have, “YOU SURE”.
Llámanos and informat. Asked by Carmen 625 107 650 on M ª Jesus 691 47 56 79. Also help by wasapp. We will inform you enchanted and manage the reserve. Make a reservation in advance to avoid running out of space.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Noches de Astronomía en el Parque de Las Ciencias de Granada’][contact-field label=’Nombre’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Teléfono y horario para poder contactar’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Sitio Web’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comentario’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]